So a few bits before we go ahead and read a bloody shedload of books this year. I'm gonna try doing this list in order, to the best of my ability. If I go off track and read a graphic novel before one that my mum likes, I'll let you know I've diverted, but then get back on list. Second off, I'll let you know what I think of these books, review them almost, but I'm not Stephen Fry or the editor of The Guardian, you don't have to listen to me, you might disagree and hey, that's marvellous! I'll try not to blabber on too much. So here we go, are we all prepared, seatbelts on, doors shut, holding on to our hats? Good, me too. Let's read!
Wednesday, 7 January 2015
Portrait of the Artist as a Young Woman
Oh hiya! I know, I know, I start a new one of these at every chance I can, making punny entry titles and rabbiting on about something you could probably have gone your entire day without. Oh and let's not forget being self-deprecating! I recently - if you follow me on Twitter you'll know - started the Pop Sugar 2015 Reading Challenge. I am a huge bookworm if the heaving MDF shelves of books in my room is anything to go by. I found the list via Tumblr (wow there's a lot of self promotion in these waters today folks!) and knew if I was gonna survive my dissertation year, I'd need a release, and in my case, it's spending ALLLL my wages and loan in bookshops. Sounds good to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment